- brotherly love,
- competitive cuddling,
- comedian Richard Sandling’s concept of a “double agent”,
- netrunner podcasts Terminal7 and Agenda7,
- what a card game has in common with brazilian jiu jitsu,
- the comedian James “knee deep in pussy” Acaster…and…
- the origin of Stu’s accidental podcast catchphrase “eggy pause”!!!
The music is Somehows and Somewhats from the album Deltas of Matacumbo by Cosmic Analog Ensemble. Used under a creative commons attribution 4.0 international license.http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Cosmic_Analog_Ensemble/Deltas_of_Matacumbo/
Comedian Andrew Watts gets historical. I met up with Andrew before he dashed off to perform his critically-acclaimed Edinburgh Fringe show ‘Feminism for Chaps’ to talk about his hero and a key figure in the abolition of the slave trade, Granville Sharp.
Andrew and I discussed all sorts including finding your true calling, why you should always keep the receipt, and why Abraham Lincoln isn’t a patch on old Granny.
Thanks for listening!