Here at Fixated we love to get iTunes reviews, but we know how hard it can be to write them. So, here are some handy reviews you can copy and paste to save both thinking and typing time! All should be accompanied by a five star rating.
- We love this podcast so much we are naming our firstborn child Tom. But we can’t agree on a middle name – Fixated or Podcast.
- I listened to Fixated and now I’m pregnant with a happiness baby.
- When I listen to Fixated, all my problems go away. Then it’s over and the voices come back. They told me to write this.
I had lost my faith, but God came to me in a dream and told me to listen to this podcast. He was right. Now I am born again!
- Fascinating. I thought comedians only thought about jokes. Now I know they have other interests. Next time one is in my taxi I’ll ask them about wrestling or dressage. But not Hilary Duff.
- Thanks to Fixated, my life is exactly 12% better than before which means I can ditch the shrink and spend the spare cash on pop tarts.
- I asked Siri to download the best podcast. Siri did not download this one, so now I use an android phone. Stupid Siri.
- Excellent talking.
- Tom’s voice gives me an eargasm. It’s quite inconvenient.
- I can’t get enough of Fixated, and I say that as someone who watches from the rooftop opposite Tom’s flat as he records it.